Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

No Food, Just Great News

Last Friday night...

          ...yeah we danced on table tops, and we took to many shots...

     Haha, just kidding Katy Perry...sorry, sometimes I crack myself up!

One more time:

Last Friday night...

...we went out to a nice French Restaurant (my favorite cuisine):



...had a great chocolate souffle and coffee for dessert:


...drove around chatting, listening to Christmas music, and looking at Christmas lights:







...pretty much the best date EVER!



All to celebrate the fact that:



I PASSED MY TEST!!!



You know, the one I spent every minute of my first 3 months of newlywed life studying for.  I am not sure who was more excited, myself or my husband, but I'm pretty sure I have the best husband ever for putting up with my studying. 

I am now a licensed professional engineer!  Kinda scary, but mostly exciting for the moment.  I ordered my seal on Friday.  :-)

Hope the holiday season is treating you well and that you are all in for a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment